It has now been almost two weeks since the EMC Ask the Expert: VNXe front-end Networks with VMware event ended. We had a couple of meetings before hand where we discussed and planned the event, but we really didn’t know what to expect from it. Matt and I were committed to answer the questions during the two weeks so it was a bit different than a normal community thread. Now looking at the amount of views the discussion got we know that it was a success. During the two weeks of time that the event was active we had more than 2300 views on the page. We had several people asking questions and opinions from us. As a summary Matt and I wrote a document that covers the main concerns discussed during the event. In this document we look into the VNXe HA configurations, link aggregation and also do a quick overview of the ESX side configurations:
Ask The Expert wrap up
I'm Henri. Henri with an i.
I'm an architect (vmware, dell, emc, clariion, san, iscsi, esx, vsphere, dr, srm), VCP, EMCISA. I'm a dad, husband, biker, photographer, tennis player, tech and car enthusiast.
This is my life and this is what I write about. The views expressed in this blog are my personal views. Information in this blog is provided as-is without any warranty.
- Hands-on with VNXe 3200: Initial setup
- EMC World HOL sneak preview
- VNXe OE 2.4 and 2.5″ form factor disks
- New Year, New Continent, New Role
- EMC Elect – badge of honor
- Hidden VNXe performance statistics revised
- EMC World 2012: Social Networking
- EMC World 2012: Hands-On Labs
- EMC World 2012: Wrap-up
- VNXe 3150 highlights
- RT @visitisosaari: Isosaari avataan yleisölle lauantaina 10.6.2017! Käy kurkkimassa nettisivuilta, mitä mainiota on tarjolla! Tervetuloa! 2 months ago
- @SamiHedberg eipä ole Jokereilla pesis joukkuetta, mutta sen sijaan on Etelä-Haagan Pesäpallit :) 2 months ago
- Short update: Treatments are working well and blood values are getting better. So I’m back in business! #fuckcancer #Leukemia #fuckcancerfi 6 months ago
- @DuncanYB ok 6 months ago
- @DuncanYB actually we’re planning to replace our protected and recovery clusters with vsan. Looking to the replication options too. 6 months ago
My Photos on Flickr